Saturday, July 12, 2014

Temporary verses Permanent



Will temporary solutions ever solve permanent problems?

There's a pill for bout everthing these days yet, people are just as sick now, if not more so, then they ever were. Seems like for ever new pill there is a new disease don't it? 
There are a a million diets that never permanently solve our weight problems; do they. There are more obese people now then there ever were. 
The Politicians are always the same . . . yet, the government is falling apart . . .

"Every good and perfect GIFT comes down from my FATHER. (Apostle James)
Don't know bout others, but my Father is a Great Father! He 'GIVES' me what I need. 'WHEN' I ASK Him for it, and most a the time I don't even deserve it!

He heals me when I am sick, He feeds me when I am hungry, He provides for me in every area of my life! He inspires me! He lifts me up when I'm down. He delivers me when I fall.  He corrects me when I am wrong.  He renews my strength when I am weak. Heck,
there aint an ounce a fat on my whole body!   

Everything I need was given to me 2000 years ago when Jesus died for me and rose from the dead for me!  All I have to do is receive what he has stored up for me.

He gave me a home, near a river full a fish! A Mountain full a food! A well to draw water from. He fills me with love, peace, joy, and righteousness! He GIVES me everything I need for life and for godliness!
He is ALWAYS with me and He is always GIVING to me!
 

As for me, I prefer eternal solutions to my permanent problems not temporary ones.

So world, keep yer pills, yer diets, and yer politicians; I'll keep on following Jesus!
Sometimes we just have to remember the things He GIVES us are a GIFT; not a paycheck.


Everything I need was given to me 2000 years ago when Jesus died for me and rose from the dead for me! All I have to do is receive what He has stored up for me.
Today, as you read your New Testament beginning with the book of Romans, make a list of everthing that comes to us as a gift and everthing that comes to us by earning it. See what ya come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment