Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Author and Finisher


7 years ago, I spent 6 weeks in the hospital and 3 years rehabing a broken back and neck. They took my stomach out. I went from 210 pounds to 110 pounds. Couldn't process food, got malnutrition, lived on grapes and soda crackers for a year, couldn't walk.

'THEY' said, at one point, I only had three months to live. Went through 7 months of withdrawls from the pain killers they were giving me.

Like I said, that was 7 years ago.

Today, I am still alive
I am back in the mountains I love, walking, eating, and praising God. I am VERY healthy for an 'old man.' I can out hike most kids.

Yeah, the valleys are tough, BUT, He will carry us through them.
Be still and know that He is GOD and He will get you where you need to go.

To overcome fear and worry we got to live in a world where fear and worry exist.
 
He works that in us, we don't even need to fear or worry that God will remove the fear and worry from us. He will, He is the Author and Finisher of our faith all we got to do is look to Him.
 
If God has a plan for ya, it aint over till He says it is! Is it?
Trust me, He has a plan for ALL of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment