Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Live Until Ya Die




I'm an old man now, near blind, broken in body, and there aint too many that give me any account. Heck, ran out a coffee yesterday, but still got JESUS and livin in the most beautiful mountains there are.
 

Those mountains are full of things to be afraid of . . . in a lot of peoples minds . . . and they are full a things too beautiful to describe; most will never see them . . . or trip over them, as I so often do these days . . .

They say I am too old to be foolin around in those mountains . . . But Jesus says, 'No evil will befall me nor any plague will come near my door, but He gives his angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways!"

What time I am afraid, I put my Trust in Jesus!
When I put my trust in him, choose to praise Him, and think and speak what He says about me, instead of what the world or the 'church lady' says about me, fear just melts away and is replaced with peace. If it works for me, it will work for you. Romans 12:1-2

Jesus is greater then all my fears . . . Ya either choose to be in fear or ya choose to be in faith. The Just shall live by Faith.


He gave us Life, shouldn't we Live it?

No comments:

Post a Comment