Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The 'EYES' of Faith


What do you 'see' when you close your eyes? Can you 'see' the thing you need?

We don't get the things we pray for unless we can see it, with the eyes of the Spirit, inside us, first.

It begins with the seed of possibility; planted in our heart.
"Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God."
Romans 10:17

Then, when you can see it, inside, just believe it.

If we can't see it, inside first, and are unable to believe what we see inside, then we aren't ready to pray for it, yet.

Doubters may hear, but they never SEE.

Faith is what enables us to 'SEE."

"Therefore, I say to you, WHATEVER THINGS . . . you ask for . . . WHEN YOU PRAY . . . BELIEVE that you RECEIVE them, and you will have them!"
Matthew 11:24

"Without prophetic vision, people abandon restraint, but those who obey the Law are happy." Proverbs 29:18

I have to believe the vision I see, restrain the abandonment of Faith, and obey the Laws of Faith.

That's how I live in the mountains, If I didn't, I would die there or get ate!

Practice makes perfect . . .  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment