Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Justification

Justify - to declare, pronounce, or consider one to be just, righteous.
“Now the ACCOUNT of someone WHO IS WORKING, (attempting to earn), is credited, not on the ground of grace, (UN EARNED favor), but on the ground of what is OWED him.” Romans 4:4 CJB

“However, in the case of one who IS NOT WORKING, but rather IS TRUSTING IN HIM who MAKES ungodly people righteous, HIS TRUST IS CREDITED to him AS righteousness.” Romans 4:5 CJB

Right standing with God is free to anyone who wants it. All we got to do is humble down a little and acknowledge and thank Jesus for what he came to GIVE us! . . .

Once we have Jesus, and He has us, we are considered righteous . . . in God's eyes FOREVER!

If that isn't enough to change our world, I don't know what is . . .

So, is it on the grounds of Gods grace, unearned Favor or or is it the favor we have earned and is owed us?
Don't know about you but, try as I might, I have never been able to earn anything from God, but I CAN receive it based on the BLOOD of Christ.

All I can do is receive His help and thank Him for it! That's ALL I can do consistently . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment