Friday, June 27, 2014

Where Help Comes From




I'm not worthy of anything, but I am as worthy as anyone else; you are too!
What makes a man or woman worthy of God's Grace, (unmerited or unearned favor), anyway?
Well, his NEED of it does!  I know I need help, don't you?

'Therefore we can come BOLDLY before the Throne of GRACE where Yeshua, (Jesus), sits at the right hand of the Father, (God who lives in light so brilliant it can't be looked upon by human eyes. 'For in HIM there is no darkness at all),' to receive HELP in time of need." Hebrews 4: 14:16
 

If I, am ALL THAT, then the Messiah died and rose from the dead in vain . .
And that , my friends is why I walk the path to the THRONE of GRACE every day!
My tracks on the path are wearin it out.
My help and worth come from the Lord, where is yours coming from today?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment