Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Way of Life




My move is finished. I have my new, (150 years old), home livable now. My garden is in. I'm starting to have some time to get back to things I had to leave for awhile.
Sometimes, it's difficult to wait for the next step in my journey, especially when I can't see what or where the next step is.

God knows the path I take.
Often in my life, I didn't know where the path would lead, or how long it would take me to walk it . . . until He revealed the way home for me.

In the mean time, I just needed to keep on trusting Him. He knows where I am today and he knows where He wants me to go tomorrow.

He always brings me through the fire and the flood out to a place of abundance; when I let Him do the driving, that is
I just need to make sure I don't miss the 'bus.' Then when I am on the bus I just got to rest in the passenger seat and enjoy the ride. He always get's me to my destination, when I trust Him to.

"The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day."
Proverbs 4:18

This is what the Sovereign Lord, (Jesus)
the Holy One of Israel, says:
“Only in returning to me
and resting in me will you be saved.
In quietness and confidence is your strength.
But you would have none of it."
Isaiah 30 :15


The Way, the Truth, and the Life said, "I have a plan for you for good and not for evil that you might have a future and a hope." What I got to be sure of is, that I am following His plan for my life, the Life He gave me. Not my plan and especially not someone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment